For over 35 years, I’ve successfully worked as a sought-after personal and executive coach, facilitator and consultant, mentor and psychotherapist. Through my exclusive seminars, personal development and corporate services, I’ve had the wonderful opportunity to motivate and inspire thousands of people to transform their lives.
In addition, I previously facilitated a leading personal development program in Australia for 17 years. My participants lived out loud. They took a stand for what they believed in. They saw their world in a whole new light…
Now, I use my collective skills in diverse ways to empower individuals, groups, teams and organisations. I engage with people across a broad range of industries, in public personal development programs and private consultations for coaching, psychotherapy, counselling, meditation and creative self-expression.
I’m committed to creating enriched and transformational learning environments that open hearts and minds to possibility and choice. I enable optimal development of an individuals’ unique wisdom, and personal and professional potential. I aim to establish rapport and trust with my audience. I delight in being able to share my knowledge and wisdom to encourage and inspire others to live authentic and meaningful lives.
- GLWS (Global Leadership Wellbeing Survey)
- Accredited GenosEI (Emotional Intelligence) Practitioner
- Meditation Practices including Mindfulness
- CertIV of Executive, Workplace and Business Coaching
- Diploma of Somatic Psychotherapy
- PeerSpirit Circle Practicum (A Leader in Every Chair)
- Art of Hosting Practitioner Training
- Transformational Coaching Training Program
- Esoteric Studies & Certificate of Soul Counselling Gita School of Yoga
- Group Dynamics Training
- The Creative Use of Art in Therapy
- Certificate of Transformational Teaching
- Performax Accreditation (DiSC Model)
- Train the Trainer (Richard Bandler co-creator of NLP)
- Family Mediation Training – Family Mediation Canada
- Conflict Resolution Consultant and Professional Skills Training
I.A.G. – International Association of Collaborative Practitioners Institute – University of Melbourne – Victoria University – Resolve Conflict Collaborative Law Practice – TEC (The Executive Connection – IBM Australia (Melbourne & Sydney) – Goldsborough Financial Services – L.I.S.A. (Leaders Institute of South Australia) – Aurecon Engineering (Australia, New Zealand and Singapore) – SOCAP Australia – Inner South Community Health – Various Public Programs in Personal Development
Diana has also donated her services to the Fernwood Foundation’s Venus Program supporting disadvantaged women in the community and to the Reach Foundation offering support to disadvantaged young people.