An end-of-year opportunity to reflect and sow for the coming year
As we come to the end of the year it’s a great opportunity to look back to harvest and gather up the experience of what the year has been about for you…
- What was meaningful?
- What needs to be let go?
- What needs further attention?
- What was challenging?
- What learnings did you have?
We’ll do this using pictures, quotes, personal stories and ritual so you gain a sense of completion with your year passed.
We will then move on to sowing seeds for the coming year.
- What would you like to call forth for the incoming year?
- What are your dreams and aspirations?
- What are your goals?
- What do you want more of?
- What do you want less of?
At the end of the day you’ll feel complete with the old year and ready for the new one.
Check back for dates soon.